Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server problems / outage

3 posters

Go down

Server problems / outage Empty Server problems / outage

Post by Admin Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 am

Message received from our provider lan hut.

------

Pan,

Since the release of Minecraft’s full version the servers will not run Minecraft.

I am looking into whats going on. The server itself is running fine, however all the plugins are not. No plugins are working and it looks like I am going to have to reconfigure the server.

I was in the middle of moving when this happened. I was able to get my email just now. The server stopped working “ when I noticed and issue” this morning.

I will keep you updated.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Server problems / outage Empty Re: Server problems / outage

Post by aaaasdasdsad Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am

Could it be a problem because of some plugins cant go with some other ones? like the one we had for iconomy and war?

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Server problems / outage Empty plugin issues..

Post by ahammond1024 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 pm

All bukkit plugins are not working. Not just a few of them, but all of them.

Currently bukkit is removed untill the www.bukkit.org people update the running version. I am very fustrated with Mojang for messing up the 1.0.0 release. When I updated the server to the newer version to fix the plugin issues.. Everything crashed. My Web panel, my local access, and so on.

As of this moment, we are up and running minecraft_server.jar version 1.0.0 Vanilla / No Craftbukkit.

As soon as the new version is released, i will updated everything that evening at midnight. I apologize for the delay, one customers world files took 4 hours to backup today.

Aaron-

ahammond1024

Back to top Go down

Server problems / outage Empty Re: Server problems / outage

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down