Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Problems

2 posters

Go down

Technical Problems Empty Technical Problems

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Well I'm sure you have all noticed the problems we have been having on the server.

Over the weekend we had to roll back due to a griefing incident and some further protection was added to stop spam chat. This did not work out to well and has been removed as it was banning players who were not spamming.

These are not the technical problems i speak of though. The problems we have had is the server has been crashing and when it is up it so laggy it is unplayable. Lan hut are working hard to try and resolve these problems and have indicated that it could be down to the amount of world editing that is taking place. If i can be honest, and i will be, i do not think this is the problem but I am willing to experiment for a few days to hopefully be proven wrong.

For the next few days please DO NOT do any world editing

Lan hut will continue to polish up the server and are introducing better connection speeds and anti lag plugins to see if this will help us.

Thank you for your help in making sure no world edits take place.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty Re: Technical Problems

Post by aaaasdasdsad Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Any one that has op please DONT world edit.People (Like me) are doing fails like //set instead of //walls which crashes the server if you pass 800k worldedit , Due to huge amounts of crashes it makes the server lagg and it wont be playable and in the future we will have alot of lagg and people wont play.

SO PLEASE DONT DO WORLDEDIT UNTILL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED AND HELP BEAT THE LAG MONSTER! Very Happy

Good luck to lanhut staff fixing the problems Razz

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down