Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tristanwolf's Server

Go down

Tristanwolf's Server Empty Tristanwolf's Server

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 am

I thought maybe i should add a little post about this.

Tristanwolf for me is someone who i had not come across but I was told he is someone who hung out on Zaboo's server. This obviously meant that a lot of players i know tristan also knew and they would play on both servers.

I would like to make it clear i have no problem players on mutliple servers i think its a good way of creating a good batch of friends.

Tristan has been permantly banned from my server, the first player and hopefully the last.
I had to resort to this as he was planning on making those who came on my server banned from his. The only way I could protect my players was to ban tristan. That way those on my server can not be known to tristan and able go on both servers.

I hope this makes sense to players and i am sure some quite like tristan and the way he runs the server that is all fine with me and the other owners.
I also am aware that other players loyal to the Pandora server have taken it apon themselves to cause tristans server problems.
Please do not do this.
Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down