Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14]

Go down

Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14] Empty Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 am

Message recieved via private message

--------------

Hey Panic! I would greatly appreciate it if i got promoted up to an admin. I really enjoy being on your server Very Happy I have also had experience being an admin on multiple server's and have been told that i have done a great job. I hope to build amazing things on your server aswell as help other rankings.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14] Empty Re: Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 am

Thank you for your application for Admin.

Well this is great and no offense to the other applications for other ranks but it is so nice to have an application that does not take any brain power ... I do not have much as it is Razz

I think this took about 2 seconds to decide ... I was starting to worry that you would not apply ( would have got a hit round the head for that one ).

Well anyway lets go through it. We met on zaboos server and you helped out me and all the other newies instantly. You are very polite, you know the commands, you are a good builder and are very active.

I think that about covers everything.

Congratulations on your promotion to Admin.
Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14] Empty Re: Admin Application [Ryanmcintosh_14]

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:42 am

I think one of the key things when you have the rank of Admin is to stay as active as possible so you can take on all the responsibilities that come with the rank. Being Admin is not for all people and only those who feel they can help the running of the server should go for this rank.

The reason I am bringing this up is that it has been noticed that your activity in the server is minimal. It is easily forgiven if outside life gets in the way as of course this is only a game and a game should not be taking up much of a persons life but this is not the case as you appear to have plenty of time to spare in other servers.

We welcome all players of all ranks to play in other servers, that is not a problem but we do hope that an admin will spend just a little more time in our server to help support it, this is something you are currently not doing.

If you have any problems at all with this or you believe it is not correct (quite possibly i could be wrong) then please let me know and i will review it but until then I have the unfortunate news of saying your rank of Admin is to be removed until we the owners have a chance to review it at a latter date.

Player demoted Sad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down