Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by Thyice Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:48 am

Hey owners of Pandora, its thyice and i am applying for and admin role because i think i have the responsability to help the server ALOT. 1 thing i can help the server with is grief protection. i have seen many other server griefed and destroyed but i caught everyone of the griefers ive seen so that may help alot too. another reason is because i have been on machinima 2 times for minecraft builds, so that could really help the progress of your server getting to be big. so if u allow my app to go through i can try to help your sever alot. Even if i dont get the role as an admin dosent meen i still cant do those responsabilities.
Thx

Thyice Smile

Thyice

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Thyice thank you for applying for Admin.

Apologies but I am not sure I have played alongside you in other servers like I have most players on the server, pretty much we are all the tzahi's & Zaboo rejects Smile . Normally that would mean that you would need to stay a builder for a while till we got to know you and then you would slowly over time get promoted one step at a time.

On the other hand we the owners have been very impressed with they way you are as a player and from your application post above ( by far the best we have had ) and inlight of all this we are going to stick our necks out and promote you to PreAdmin.

PreAdmin is like an admin trial, if you carry on how you have been you will be made full admin very soon.

Congratualations
Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi thyice,

I am writting this post in the hope that it will activate an email that you will see so you will reply to it.
We are a little worried about the activity you have spent on the server since becoming Admin. If you think it is only tempoary please could you let us know so we dont demote you.

Thx

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thyice Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:49 am

Hey im sry for not being on for a while, ive been busy between personal stuff so im sry about that, ill be on ur server shortly

Thyice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down