Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks- need to be earned

2 posters

Go down

Ranks- need to be earned Empty Ranks- need to be earned

Post by aaaasdasdsad Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 am

Since the forum started lots of people have been making applications for higher ranks but there is a reason why we don't wanna promote people to high ranks.Ive lately been reading peoples applications but you need to understand that we cant have so much people on ranks.Promotions depends on your activeness and if you want to be promoted you will need to be active and mature.Even if you do these it does not mean that you will get instant promo.

Ben, Kier and pan are always busy looking at applications and voting which means they are more busy then us admins and mods.As we move onto the griefing which happened at night when i wasn't on, alot of new players are joining the server but we have no trust yet on new players until we get to know them more because of the griefing which happened to the creative area.If you have any suspicion on anyone please tell us and we will keep griefers away from this server.

As i was reading posts today i came up with anders post, he found a video of the person that griefed our server and in the description he posted our ip so more griefers can come and destroy the great builds.We will need to get more programs to be able to stop griefers destroying stuff.Griefers lately have made clients that can destroy stuff even if they are protected and this means that they could even destroy the spawn area.Of course we are looking at plugins which could block griefing so your amazing builds wont get destroyed.

P.s:Good work anders on finding the video

Good night guys Smile Sleep

-Hasan

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Ranks- need to be earned Empty Re: Ranks- need to be earned

Post by anders287 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 am

Suggestion

Remove that thing that makes admins/ops able to change in-game name and skin. Pan announced earlier that there might be a griefer among the trusted people. The griefer can just change into anoher person and do the griefing. Now i know what you are thinking. "we have the logs so we dont have to remove it" But think AGAIN! In the video the griefer used a client making a person simpl delete everything that is near them, which of course may not be put in the logs. And if the griefers were admins and if we had that name changer back then, eye witesses could just said that they saw a person, which in this case looks like a normal frequent player on the server, but that is actually an asshole of a griefer. So you should think twice when adding such "fun" plugins, as they fastly turns into griefer advantages. Nuff said.
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

They use a client named epsilon which gives em op and i will keep an eye on people if there is a griefer in the trusted people

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down