Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps?

4 posters

Go down

New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps? Empty New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps?

Post by Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:14 am

I have been thinking about this mainly because there are a number of people who we would like to be admin but due to popular demand its been difficult to promote people
I came up with the following idea.

Well before i mention that .. do not worry there is not going to be a rank reset. All those at their current rank will still have it on the pandora map.

The main thing we are going to be implementing is a multiple worlds for different ways of playing minecraft. The worlds we have in mind are;

Creative world
This will be as expected a place where anyone enetering this world will go into creative mode. The map will mainly/all be of flat land and I will attempt to split the map into plots like i currently have done in the current map.
I will protect the land so those entering this area will need to request a plot. When they have a plot they can come and go as they please.
Admins needed.

Faction world
Probably the world I and many are looking forward too. This world will be a standard map where pvp, griefing, stealing is encouraged. Any one can create a faction or join a faction.
This map should be easy to manage and there will be only 1 person who is Admin and op in this world (this will not be me). The problem with this is that those that are currently op will be op in all worlds until i can find a way of changing it. A warning to all op's if you spawn blocks or use any advantage in this world you will be banned from entering the world.
This goes for all ops including myself as Owner.
Admin needed.

Nether world & end world
For some reason people are interested at building in this hell hole. The creations they have done is amazing i recommend everyone to check out maddies town.
Admins needed.

Normal world.
Well this is the map as you know as is now. All ranks will stay the same and the normal promotion route. It will be the only world with ranks and utilizing plugins.
No admins needed.

Adventure world.
This will hold our adventure maps where custom maps that other people have created will be uploaded for all to play. They will not be uploaded all the time maybe once every 2 weeks but announced when they are to start so everyone gets the chance to play.
Admin needed.

The admins that are needed for each world are people we have in mind already so no need to apply unless the person we ask does not wish to do it then we will let you all know so you can apply.

What i am most interested in hearing is do you think this idea will work? Is there anything else you would like to see?

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps? Empty Re: New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps?

Post by anders287 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 am

Looks cool, and I surely want to be an admin in the faction world. And i also have a tip for you: If you just worldedit away the ground so there is only some pair of dirt blocks to bedrock, there will be much less lagg for the clients, as also many people has bad computers and wish some help in getting rid of this.
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps? Empty Re: New Server ... What shall we do with ranks and maps?

Post by Atty29 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 pm

i actually had this idea myself you would have ranks per world but then the "G" ranks wich are global

to for example you might be mod in creative but only builder in Factions or your GMod wich means your a mod in all worlds or GAdmin
Atty29
Atty29

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

We could have OverAdmin rank that is admin on each world

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down