Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction League

3 posters

Go down

Faction League Empty Faction League

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

At the moment I am just testing a few things so for now you can ignore this thread or keep checking the link to see how much progress is being made.

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk/h2-faction-league

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Faction League Empty Re: Faction League

Post by anders287 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 am

Its a llittle racist the Scouts are not on the list. Everyone has given up except me, and i made hasan join scouts again, and he has been a spy and stolen from 2 factions, cant remember first name, but the other one was Jediorder. We went into JediOrders base and pwnt BigStarWarsFan like shit, making chat flood with kill warnings. We were so brutal we killed for no reason, just continually fun, and later I managed on a little trip around to find migrains house, and i went into the barely protected home, while switchblademonky was standing there infront of his chest, and i jsut took all stuff and put it in me treasure chest lol. Later me and hasan went there again, where we were going to do an ambush, and i didnt take much attention until he sttod infront of me and looked at me. I just acted and pwned his leather chestplate and iron sword out of him, and we killed him in his home so many times we unclaimed 2 land pieces and did a little prank on him. We simple removed everything that was built and planted grass and flowers, and some trees, making it look like untouched lol. And also a little before our base got raided a guy was always calling me in factions so i simply brang him and pwned him like three times. I cant remember his name tho sorry Sad.

But yeah, you know now that we havent given up, we still kill people all the time, both for and with no reason, the usual being that we want the victims base you know hehe Smile

You are now aware of the fact that if the Scout is not added you will be dead in 5 days.
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 am

lool, many thanks for your rant.
This thread should really only be used for ideas on the Faction League weblink above. If there is anything you would like to see in the faction form please reply but keep in mind that it is nowhere near ready for testing or release so somethings you may think should be added probably will, i just have not got to it yet.

And if you wish to have points added to the current league season then post the points earned in the 'how a faction champion is awarded' thread.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Sniper Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 am

-92 points? pale

Rebel_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 pm

ooops sorry Rebel that is obviously a bug ... it should say -192 points i will get it fixed asap.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Sniper Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 am

No

Rebel_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content