Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator or Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator or Admin Application Empty Moderator or Admin Application

Post by hockeyman22 Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 am

As you know I have resently been promoted to Junior Moderator you said it wouldnt take long to get to Moderator but im not sure if i was suppose to apppy or not but this is for Moderator or Admin and basiclly this will just be the same as last time. Pan I have known you from the beginign and i made the jump pan with u, Ben i havent known for that long but I made a town with you when u first started making the server and kier i have been playing with u forever u were my first friend of minecraft and i remember u made me a house in your castle and it was huge. Pan i remeber you said u own me one from when i made the jumppan. I hope you vote for me and thank you for your time. Very Happy

hockeyman22

Back to top Go down

Moderator or Admin Application Empty Re: Moderator or Admin Application

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Congratulations on your promotion hockey.

Junior Moderator is a trial and depending on how much you support/treat the players and how active you are will count to how quickly you are promoted to Moderator. This type of promotion can be done on the fly so you did not need to apply.

We still have your application on file for promtion to admin and will continue to enter it into promotion sunday for voting.

Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down