Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption of Pandora.

2 posters

Go down

Corruption of Pandora. Empty Corruption of Pandora.

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

No I am not saying I am corrupt or my gf is although we do accept bribes Wink … I am talking about the map world.
Last night we hit another corrupt chunk, so we seem to be getting 1 every other day now. I am not sure what the tally is we are up to but the main ones are located at attys town, maxarmy’s town, my artwork town, Bens mountain house & knife’s old skyhouse. I have no idea why it is spreading like it is but its really getting on my nerves.

Could everyone start wrapping up the builds you have in main world and try to spend as little time there as possible. I will be closing the main world sooner than the update release and push you all to the creative & faction world until our new map comes and is ready.

Sorry about this everyone, thank you for your understanding.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Corruption of Pandora. Empty Re: Corruption of Pandora.

Post by Atty29 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 pm

if i remember correctly there is also the problem of people that go to carupted areas having there dat files infected so to cover all this i believe it would be wide to A) start a new main world B) remove all players Dat files C) reset the factions and creative maps this will make it 100% that we got all caruption and the issues wont continue and spread
Atty29
Atty29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Ye, I agree that this should make sure that the server is nice and fresh but this is something I am not prepared to do for the sake of the users.

Faction map will reset with new update (and we have crowned a champion), creative map will stay but I will be moving spawn point to somewhere else as most people like to build around spawn and its getting a little cluttered and the current world we have will still be available as view only in creative mode (as a new world). I know this means that server crashes are still likely but it should be less likely.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down