Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by aaaasdasdsad Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 am

Hey guys i have planned to make a Christmas Competition and there will be 3 contests: Christmas housebuild creative, Christmas housebuild Survival and your best topic PvP

The competition will be starting on the 19th of December (my birthday and time i was born) at time 3pm Gmt and hopefully will end at 7pm Gmt. Prizes will be pan's creeper necklaces (Ik it sounds boring for that prize sorry)

What you have to do for Christmas Competition Creative: Your task is to build a nice Christmas house and make sure it includes a fireplace, windows,christmas tree (saplings) and many other designs in 1 and a half hr whilst using creative and the winner will get creeper necklace

What you have to do for Christmas Competition Survival: Your task is to build a nice Christmas house and make sure it includes a fireplace(Staff will give flint and tinder and 4 netherracks to each contestent but make sure you dont burn your house), windows,christmas tree (saplings) and many other designs in 1and a half hr whilst using survival mode and the winner will get creeper necklace

What you have to do for Christmas PvP Competition: You will be put in to pairs of 2 and your friend and your task is to kill the most people and defend your teams base (you will have time to create your teams base and no secret chests!) for 1 hr and the winner will get creeper necklace

Wish you good luck guys

-Hasan

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm

woohoo good luck guys. Hasan i hope it all goes well and sorry that i havent been able to help you in setting things up. The timing for me was too short and due to work today I wont even be online to help with the initial setup. Sherbear has a great warp for the survival contest so see if you can catch her. Permissions for creative on new server is not set yet so will need to use the current server, please keep it near the creative warp and that gamemode is removed after the comp or before a player leaves.

Thanks, have fun and of course happy birthday Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks pan

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down