Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application [13sk8rpunk]

Go down

Admin Application [13sk8rpunk] Empty Admin Application [13sk8rpunk]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 am

Application sent via incorrect website.

----------------

Hi just want more commands

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Admin Application [13sk8rpunk] Empty Re: Admin Application [13sk8rpunk]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 am

Thank you for your application for Admin

Your application was very in depth and covered so much as to the reason why you want admin. We all learnt so much about you as a player, so much so I think someone is going to be turning your post into a book (watch this space for a future film production).

Ok now seriously, please see other posts on how other people have posted in particular take a look at thyice's post and also it may give you an idea on the responsibility being admin is.

13 we have played a lot together and I know you are very active and could, if acted a little more mature, be great for this server. You make me laugh a lot which is always good for playing a game but you really need to calm down just a little and not pester other players. This is noted because you are currently banned due to your chatter.

Your ban was given by a Lan-Hut member of staff, I take this very seriously as you must have really caused them grief to ban you. Lan-Hut staff are the creators of this server and handle all the mess that goes on behind the scenes. They are doing an outstanding job to provide us with a smooth server that is stable even with all our demands for plugins. If I hear from the lan-hut staff that you or any other player has caused them to come to me about a player problem I will not hesitate and make a permanent ban.

The ban will be removed today and i do hope to see you on the server but as for you admin application.

Application denied.
Sad

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down