Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Pandorian has left us...

5 posters

Go down

One Pandorian has left us... Empty One Pandorian has left us...

Post by anders287 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 am

This day, a pandorian named Atty29 has left pandora to play on hurricanecats server. The reason that our redstone king left was because of a fight between me and him. Some weeks ago, me and hasan found an island to settle at and survive, and later atty joined us. I said some rules and everything went well, like having shared goods and so on, but atty didnt want to follow these rules, and he did hide chests secretly around our house, and filled them with alot of unlegit stuff. When rylie joined last week, i built a well, and i suddenly noticed that atty had made some secret chests in the well with hasanerisir, and me and hasan got rid of em. Today i tried to explain things to him again, and removed his rights to build on our piece of land. He got really pissed off at me, and he is actually over 20 years old, and he sweared and yelled alot of pathetic words at me, and saying he wanted to find out my adress and come and beat me up ( overused threat btw.). Then he rage quit, while saying he was a important member of pans staff, and he wanted to remove the redstone tutorial both in game and the forums. But i really want to talk to him, cause he got demoted to member and even ben started to laugh and make him look bad as being so immature to yell at a 15 year old for having to high requirements to play in a legit survival. I really dont wish that there shall be any attacks or hate from hurricanes server, so i wish to know the ip of hurricanes server so i could just go and speak to him. Hasanerisir got really mad for making me kick him out of the island, and i didnt want my good old friend turn his back against me for some immature 20 year old. It aint right. But hasan im REALLY grateful that you wanted to be my friend again, i didnt mean to make you that sad :'(, and i dont wish to insult atty that infact he is a 20 year old and should kinda know better.... And ben thanks for helping me out in that situation, i wont CSB you anymore( or atleast its halved Wink)
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

One Pandorian has left us... Empty Re: One Pandorian has left us...

Post by Atty29 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 pm

allow me to pick that apart for you

Today i tried to explain things to him again, and removed his rights to build on our piece of land

you did not explan so much as accuse and then go and attack me and only me refusing to accsept the fact that it was 2 peoiple and not just me hasan did take part of his own free will and was no way "Forced" as you so said i did to him

He got really pissed off at me, and he is actually over 20 years old, and he sweared and yelled alot of pathetic words at me

i told you when you start3ed i was having a bad day ye youy continued to act childishly and refused to accsept the hasan has the idea and actually helped

saying he wanted to find out my adress and come and beat me up ( overused threat btw.).

the acutall words was im in such a bad mood right now id be willing to give you MY address just to go ikedo on your ass nice trying to turn it around to make it look like your innocent

Then he rage quit, while saying he was a important member of pans staff, and he wanted to remove the redstone tutorial both in game and the forums

I actually said you think YOUR important and that your on a power trip cos of you pre admin rank and I said I was an important member of HURRIECANECATS server not pans

got demoted to member ben started to laugh and make him look bad as being so immature to yell at a 15 year old for having to high requirements to play in a legit survival

I did not get demoted I asked for it as I did not want to be associated with power tripping children as for ben he defuses situations with humour but I was not there so wont pass comment

Hasanerisir got really mad for making me kick him out of the island

Well he needs to change his statement to the truth because its his lie that’s caused all this

i dont wish to insult atty that infact he is a 20 year old and should kinda know better

I warned you when you started that I was in a bad mood and even tho its none of your business I shall inform you what I was and im still in a bad mood my girlfriend has just miscarried our baby so when that happens to you lets see how you feel and how you react when your get false allegations against you when you was trying to relax

As for the post its nice to see you can twist events to make you look good you should move into politics when your older they like to degrade the integrity of people to cover up there faults as for Hurris server IP you will not get it from me as my dislike for you at this time is so high I would just ban you on join

Also I do not wish to talk to you as you are clouded in you judgments and pass judgement on one persons accusations without hearing both sided makes me wonder if I was on before hasan and said it was all him and he “forced me” to help him would it be him hear now

Hasan now need to stand up and tell the truth as its is basically his lie that has caused this and any contact you want can be done via this tread
Atty29
Atty29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi guys, i planned to keep out of this in the hope you two would work it out and I think you may be getting somewhere but there is a few things i should probably say.

anders I can understand where you are coming from you have built a survival area with 2 other good players only to find that they are using and storing items that are not legit. I too like the survival element as it makes the game more challenging and worth while.
I have done survival island with quite a few of you and it was hella fun, one of my challenges was the need to extend the grass patch so we can get mobs to spawn i was going into the mine to dig out the dirt because i had used all the dirt up top and extending the area slowly a bit at a time, during this time someone had made a pig spawner right in the middle of island so made my efforts pointless.

You do then start to wonder if that was made what is stopping them from just /give x diamond and if that has happened how much of it is really legit survival. Knowing that the chest were hidden somewhat shows that they knew they had stopped playing legit and almost wanted to hide that they had. I am using the word 'they' there as i do not believe any one can be forced into doing something on this game.

The last word in the paragraph above is game, this is really important that we all understand that this is just a game. I dont think that people like yourselves, all the owners admin and moderators care so much about what we build but more the friendship we built with the players. Sure when we were all builders once apon a time building something was what it was all about and sometimes it can still be that but i think we have all gone past that now and we now all play on the server because of the great fun we have with other people, the random chat, the annoying chat, the funny chat etc. This has got to be what its about if not then go play single player.

We all have bad moods and during those times we can say things we dont mean and things that are said to us may not mean hurtful but can seem like it.

I do hope you guys work out your problems over something that probably now seems quite petty in comparison with life in the real world outside this game.

And lastly i just want to say Atty I and im sure all that know you wish you and your girlfriend the best. You both are probably going through the worst kind of hell at the moment and if you ever need a chat or I can help in any way then please let me know. You are very well respected on the server and i can tell that anders respects you also why else is there this thread, we have people leaving the server everyday but you get a thread, obviously it shows how much of an impact you have had on the server. Regarding which, you can feel free to come online at anytime i consider the subject closed so no more talk of this on the server if anyone has a problem with that then I do not want you there and I will permanently stop you from playing at Pandora.

I will keep this thread open so you two can continue to talk about this and get things out in the open it might make things better.

Luv ya buddy's

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NFFCBen Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:09 am

First of, I'm sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend I hope you can pull through, my thoughts are with you and her.
On the topic of this whole fall out, Anders you were standing by what you believed in and how you wanted it played. I think if you both look back you'll see this is just some petty fall out that happened when atty was having an awful day :/ I'm sure you can both see through this and I hope you will return atty as we love to have you both on the server, you probably both have your story and both said things you regret but I just hope you can see through this argument and return to being friends or at least not enemies

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:11 pm

''Hasan now need to stand up and tell the truth as its is basically his lie that has caused this and any contact you want can be done via this tread''

first of all i never lied.I told you to make chests in the well and put goodies in it.Do you really think i caused all of this? wow... If you really want to break this friendship then go do it and i seriously don't mind because all these lies you spread on are worth it.However, i told Anders the truth when he found it out so i guess Anders it the one that messed up things and tried to get me in trouble.

And Anders i am leaving everything we have done (Magic-Tower and survival) so you can take me off region since "I" was the one that caused all this.

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by NFFCBen Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 am

I thought that this was all over now? As I said it clearly all got out of hand so let's just drop it?

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down