Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jccjr17's promotion

3 posters

Go down

Jccjr17's promotion Empty Jccjr17's promotion

Post by Jccjr17 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 am

can i become an advbuilder?

Jccjr17

Back to top Go down

Jccjr17's promotion Empty Re: Jccjr17's promotion

Post by Kieritooooo ;) Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 am

This is by far the most thoughtfull mini bio ive seen, Congratz Smile

Kieritooooo ;)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

Thank you for your application for AdvBuiilder.

I will copy an extract on another post to show that being AdvBuilder is not just a rank to go for but it does have responsibilites and is an important part to help make the server run.

---
AdvBuilder is the first step in the ranking responsibilities but players should not think the rank does not mean much as it is only the first step.

As AdvBuilder you are instantly recognised as someone who is due to move up the ranks, as AdvBuilder you will have the command to teleport to other players. Using this command to help players out or reporting players breaking the rules to an admin will be a great help to the server and will be noted when we look for promoting people again.
---

Yes its fair to say your post was to the point we would have hoped a little more information as to why you think you deserve this rank but none the less we the owners do feel you should have this promotion but hope you can see that this as something that is going to be the start of some good things for you and the server.

Congratulations you have been promoted to AdvBuilder.
Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jccjr17's promotion Empty thank you pan

Post by Jccjr17 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 am

i just wanted to say thank you for the promotion and advice i think i can help a lot in pandora and hope i can make villages statues monuments and things that will make the server unique. help others when they need it. just make it better. i will make better applying speeches now lol! thanks for opportunities, Jccjr17 advbuilder Very Happy

Jccjr17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum