Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by hurricanecat Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 am

Panic i want to help out the server and help u out i have known u since i have started playing this game and we hve amde may things together ur servre is new and i wuld like to help out and i will soon be making a server Smile so i can get experience o nhosting my own and i am also admin on tristans server Smile i hope tht i can be admin thx

hurricanecat

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Thank you for your application Hurricanecat.
A vote will take place by the owners to decide.

Good luck Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1C Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am

Being Admin is cool you get access to things like creative mode can fiddle with commands like /time day but when admins are picked we look for something different.

We look for players who will be active and understand the responsibility of what being an Admin is that is foremost making sure everyone on the server is having fun and stopping those that wish to stop that from happening (the griefers).

We need an admin that will be active enough to take on these responsibilities and we do not think because you have these responsibilities on another server and you also are creating your own server that you will have time to do the same for our server.

If anything changes and you think you will have some more time available please let us know ... for now

Sorry,
Application denied.
Sad

PAN1C

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Im not making a server anymore

Post by hurricanecat Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:31 am

I have tlked to my mom and she tld me tht i can not make a server anymomre adn i would be more thn happy to be an admin so i will have a lot more time on my hands and i accidenlty deleted my minecrfat floder so cna u tell me ur i p again so please rethink tht denial if my mom chnges her mind thn u can demote but as for now she tld me no servre evn if i do get my grades up

Last edited by hurricanecat on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a few things)

hurricanecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you for the update.

The owners have discussed that you may have some more free time to help the server out but we are going to need to see if this can be true over a period of time before we promote you to admin.

We do think you are a polite and helpful player and because of this, for the time being we would like to promote you to Moderator.

This promotion will be reviewed in the coming weeks and depending on how you have been as a player you will continue as Mod or get promoted/demoted accordingly.

For now,
Congratulations on promotion to Moderator.
Smile

oh and i think you may know by now but the ip is 76.30.234.235:25575

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:47 am

Update.

I have noticed a lot of activity from you in the past week(s) so much so that I will request your application for admin be looked at again on Promotion Sunday.

Good luck.
Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 pm

This application has been put on hold once again.

This is because of my previous post in that we are not sure if you have time for our server.

As always we will keep an eye out and please let us know if anything changes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down