Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainable items.

3 posters

Go down

Unobtainable items. Empty Unobtainable items.

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 am

Last time round I set the nether to be part of faction world so items can be transferred over. This time I set it so that world is used to transfer items across due to the introduction of shops. This leaves a gap where items are needed for a faction that is unobtainable.

To counter this I think that each faction should be given ingredients that are needed to create and sustain the use of potions (only thing of importance from the nether). I have no knowledge of this area so if someone could let me know what each faction should get, the quantity of these items so they can grow or have enough for what would be considered ‘a reasonable amount’

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Unobtainable items. Empty Re: Unobtainable items.

Post by anders287 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

just one of nether wart and the blaze rods are not farmable so i guess you need to put a monthly payment of rods and other unfarmable stuff
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by jramos037 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 am

or just leave potions out of it or if you can alter what mobs drop... then make it drop from mobs as well

jramos037
Server Admins
Server Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Monthly payments is one way or maybe if you accomplish something in the faction world you get an ingredient. I am also of the view to just leave them out of it but happy to go along with what you guys want

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum