Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just askin...

3 posters

Go down

just askin... Empty just askin...

Post by pervymage Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 pm

why is the server always down during the night.... this is my main time to play....

pervymage

Back to top Go down

just askin... Empty Re: just askin...

Post by anders287 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:45 am

The owners do a really big job to keep the server up and fix small things. And also, kierito put out the server ip at planetminecraft, and so the server got griefed. So just wait and then the server will be up Smile
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi pervy,
Another reason for the server outages is because the main data centre has been under a DDOS attack our main providers are looking into it and hopefully will resolve it soon.

The following is a message from pigsaddle.

Hi
Things seem steady now. I have had an update from the hosting cente that I wanted to share with you all to keep you in the loop:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, please accept our apologies for the intermittent service over the last few days.

The cause of the issue, as far as we can see so far, is repeated DOS/DDOS attacks transiting the routers in London causing an overload and subsequent crash.

None of the attacks seen over the last few days have been directed at your servers, which is good.

We have put new hardware into London Telehouse East with new configurations which should solve or at least mitigate the problem.

As and when I know more, I will let you know.

regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks you all so much for your patience during this time. I hope now we will return to our normal excellent and reliable performance.
Thanks

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum