Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget videos, music is the real shit!

3 posters

Go down

Forget videos, music is the real shit! Empty Forget videos, music is the real shit!

Post by anders287 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey guys!

I have set a plan for my future (finally lol). What I am thinking of, is to work as a normal computer electrican, and in my freetime, make dubstep/techno style songs. Lately i have been really much into making LED patterns and such also, so I think of making a simple block as use for a kinda "mascot" or so, and program really nice patterns and play in real shows.

The good thing is that I have found a really good and cheap DJ table, which use an app from the appstore, so i can connect my iPad to my friggin DJ table and play music right from the iPad! Finally I can use my iPad to do something useful, other than check things on net quickly lmao.

So when I get the DJ table, I thought of making a song dedicated to a really cool server i know about. Yep, thats right, PandoraCraft! I will use "Ableton", a pro music making program, and start to make my own songs Smile

And also, a thought I have, is to play my music in the last day at school, if there will be any entertainment from every class and so on. Hmm, so maybe i can make a LED pattern of the Pandoracraft logo? I think u owners should make a better logo, that is better and more stylish, just sayin.

So thanks for reading this, i hope you appreciate what I think of my own future. I think its really good if you support me and give me advice if u know anything special, like music production and so on, i could need advice for things, i cant just start off with music production when im not sure of what I am doing.

Thanks again for reading,
-Anders287
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Forget videos, music is the real shit! Empty Re: Forget videos, music is the real shit!

Post by Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm

wow nice one anders sounds like quite a project ... i wish you all the luck.

I not sure what advice i can give except to say go for it Smile

As for the forum logo if you or anyone can make it better please go ahead. As for your music, maybe i can complete 'disco pan' and you can take over the Ventrilo chat one day for an hour to play some of your music for us all to hear?

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Forget videos, music is the real shit! Empty Re: Forget videos, music is the real shit!

Post by anders287 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I swear ill be sure to get a real mic and just go for it Very Happy
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Forget videos, music is the real shit! Empty Pan the style guru

Post by NFFCBen Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I notice you mention us owners making a better logo that is "more stylish" now as you can tell from the title of the post and knowing me in general, Pan, style? Just saying.... Wink

Good luck with your music, i'll happily be the first to tell you if it's shit Smile

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am

hey i have what i would call a unique style.

Ben is into this dubstep and as you know he will always tell you what he thinks. For me it appears to be the same beat on repeat but everynow and then you add a word but also reapeat that. In my day our music had words.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NFFCBen Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 am

In your day music was large records.... And tv was black and white... :/

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down