Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdvBuilder application [Chubbyguy12]

Go down

AdvBuilder application [Chubbyguy12] Empty AdvBuilder application [Chubbyguy12]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 am

Sent via email

-------
Hey PAN1C here is my reason why I should get adv, 1. because I made a pretty cool building. And I also want to know what I can do as a AdvBuilder. Can I tp can I warp? I don't know what I can do as a builder. But I don't know how to take a picture on minecraft and post it somewhere and give you a site for you to look at it. Plus you have already seen it. Thanx. Chubbyguy12 =D

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

AdvBuilder application [Chubbyguy12] Empty Re: AdvBuilder application [Chubbyguy12]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 am

Thank you for your application as AdvBuilder.

We the owners very quickly agreed that yes you should be AdvBuilder. There you go job done but let me explain a little more.

First let me paste a paragraph from a previous post

------

AdvBuilder is the first step in the ranking responsibilities but players should not think the rank does not mean much as it is only the first step.

As AdvBuilder you are instantly recognised as someone who is due to move up the ranks, as AdvBuilder you will have the command to teleport to other players. Using this command to help players out or reporting players breaking the rules to an admin will be a great help to the server and will be noted when we look for promoting people again.

----

Requesting a teleport will be available for all ranks as well as warping this is something that we are working on behind the scenes so bare with us.

You are promoted because we the owners feel you are a good builder and will become very loyal to the server and help us out when needed.

Congratulations on your promotion to AdvBuilder.
Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down