Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Maddie's Admin Application Empty Maddie's Admin Application

Post by maddieclear Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

Hey guys Smile most of yall know me and know that I love this server! It's one of the best I've been on! Therefore, I would love to be a part of it and see it grow, Helping along the way. Already, as a Mod, you have seen me in action. As an Admin, I plan to fully take control as it is a part of the girlier side of me Wink Thanks guys! <3 MaddieClear

maddieclear

Back to top Go down

Maddie's Admin Application Empty Re: Maddie's Admin Application

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you for your application Maddie.

The owners have been very happy with the support you have shown to the players and feel you will be a great person to help us in making sure all the players are happy and enjoy playing on the server while stopping those that do not follow the rules and want to spoil things.

Some of our new players may wonder how you jumped to a high rank so quickly but when we decided on this application we took your past experience in the other servers into account.

Congratulations promotion to Admin has been approved Smile

If you need a hand with any of the commands then please ask one of the owners or admins before you try them yourself.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 am

"we have promoted u to PreAdmin, but think that you do not show any admin like actions, we will be demoting u to Opped mod where u will have exact same permissions but it will be a job with less hard work where we feel you are more suitable at, please do not get put down as the doors are always open for you to be promoted again. We have enough ops at the moment and feel that maybe some would be more reliable to the admin role, we apologise for this."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maddieclear Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:15 am

Although I was demoted, I am fine with it. What I do not understand is that, when I was first promoted, you said I exceded the qualities of Admin.I haven't changed at all, and just don't exactly understand why I was demoted If I stayed the same as a person. I also don't understand what quallities I'm "lacking" then if I had to so be demoted then. Why even demote me if all my permissions, etc. are going t ostay the same. I believe I do have the so qualities if I was even promoted in the first place. I have known all you you guys for a long while and don't exactly understand this demotion. Thanks for reading, -Maddie

maddieclear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 am

Indeed you are right in what you are saying maddie and i am so please you are not upset about this because we really like you on the server.

We had a huge problem last night so much so the server had to be rolled back. It was griefing like no other. We quickly identified that a problem we have with the admins we have promoted is that they are in the same time zone so we discussed how we can change this. As we have spoken before we have quite a number of admins and the only way we could change this would be to promote an admin who is active enough during the times no other admin is on and to remove the last person who received admin.

I know this is not exactly fair and you are right this is nothing you have done. When the server gets a little popular i think we need 5 more active builders and then you will be first in line for promotion

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maddieclear Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 am

I understand completely, with these griefings does come changes, and I'm okay with this one. I do like the idea of an owner over in this area as well. You do have players really on the other side of the world and I thank you guys for taking that into consideration. Thanks Smile

maddieclear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down