Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for forum

3 posters

Go down

Idea for forum Empty Idea for forum

Post by anders287 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 am

We should have a section that makes us able to upload screenshots in a topic so we can report players, like builders outside creative and so on
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Idea for forum Empty Re: Idea for forum

Post by NFFCBen Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

Sounds good, i hope pan see's this and sets something up, the last thing we want is to have trust issues with builders and adv builders taking advantage of our generous introduction of a creative zone that other servers do not offer, until we set up multiworlds anyone that is caught i catches someone outside the creative zone in gamemode 1 will be given appropriate sanction (3 day ban) or for catching (+$150.00 in game) Thank you for your continued support.

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I too think it’s a great idea but there are a few problems I have with it.

This forum has a cap on the amount of space we have for uploading images and that cap is very small. We are introducing a new website very soon and with this site we will be able to upload more than enough images.

I am also worried about the person that reported the player. It would be great if a player can be reported without them knowing who it was that done the reporting. I will take a look at the permissions on this forum to see if a thread can be made where only the person who made it and the owners & admins can view it. I don’t think it can be done here but we should be able to set something up on the new website.

In the meantime please continue to monitor players and if you do spot someone breaking the rules then please let an owner know (preferably Ben) either on the server or through private message on these forums.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down