Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in my day all we had was a skipping rope and we were happy !!!

Go down

Back in my day all we had was a skipping rope and we were happy !!! Empty Back in my day all we had was a skipping rope and we were happy !!!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 am

What is driving me mad on the planetside forums and reddit at the moment, is all these players that start their post with “I’m a PS1 vet, and I think ….. “.

I mean so what !!! who cares what games you have played before, just because it shares the same name as the current game does not mean you are somewhat better than the rest of the players, or that, only your opinion matters and is always right.

My next post on the forums is going to start “I’m a minecraft vet, and I think ….”

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back in my day all we had was a skipping rope and we were happy !!! Empty Re: Back in my day all we had was a skipping rope and we were happy !!!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Last night I watched a video by Hamma & Pennyboo(?). Now considering they manage what I would consider the biggest planetside fan site I was hoping for some really good feedback about the strengths of the game.
lool, ye, as you can imagine ... it was just another rant fest.

This time they decided to describe how stupid the players are because they don’t understand how to play the game and because they did not know how to instantly join a fight the game is bad. My favorite quote during this awful video was “Even I didn’t know what to do and I’m a ps1 vet”.

Errr what, let me get this right. Just because you played a previous iteration of the game you expected to know everything there is about the completely new game.
You big dummy.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down