Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server.

2 posters

Go down

A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server. Empty A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server.

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 pm

I am aware that a number of players use their own ‘tools’ (mods/ hacks) etc on the server. Some of these we turn a blind eye to if they are not abused in anyway and cause other users no problems these are things like flight, minimap, speed. What I will explicitly say though is that under no circumstances (minmap excluded) should you use these in the Faction world. If you are unsure what ‘tools’ are allowed on the server then please ask, also make sure you ask every now and then if the rules have changed as if we get many complaints from the players then we will clamp down on them being used (will result in a ban).

This is not the main reason for this post, what I wanted to say is for those who use these things please make sure you are getting them from a reliable source and that they run with minecraft and not independently. There are so called ‘tools’ that say they can give you these hacks some even claim to be able to turn you into an op but this is a lie. There is no hack out there (*that has so far been found) that can turn you into an op. What these programs ask you to do is to run the program – load up minecraft – join server, what it is actually doing is logging your username – password & server ip then emailing the info to them.

Please be careful guys and think about just playing the game how it is meant to be played with none of these ‘tools’ active.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server. Empty Hasan's reply: Part 1

Post by aaaasdasdsad Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 am

Things i am going to say:

I use hacked client on a factions server that allows

I sometimes accidently forget to take it off on pandora (sometimes 2lazy)

And the tools i use are trusted and tested out by a lot of people.

However this doesn't have anything to make me get deranked and if you are going to carry on just turn me to builder and it is fine with me because i always "mess up* with it

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server. Empty Re: A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server.

Post by Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 am

hi hasan thx for the reply. This post in no way directed at you and i'm unsure what you mean by "make me get deranked" & "if you are going to carry on". In my post i talk about how we accept some of these 'tools' to some extent but hope people ask if they can be used every now and then to save people getting banned. The main point of my post was to warn as many people as possible about some tools that are currently doing the rounds that its main aim is to steal peoples account details. If you were to see the main pages of minecraftforums, bukkit or reddit you will see the warning as well because thousands of people are falling for it.
It is for those who are young and not really know what they are doing installing these things and getting caught out.

What i will say about you is that, yes we all know you have these installed but if we ever request for you to take them off you do it almost immediately and although you have the tools installed you very rarely use them.

P.S. a small edit to your post i hope you dont mind

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server. Empty Re: A word of warning about using hacks, mods on the server.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down