Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know.

3 posters

Go down

A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know. Empty A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know.

Post by Kieritooooo ;) Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 am

Firstly, the heads up. I will be planning on renting a better website and ill be in charge of the bills.
Now why am i posting this in faction chat you may ask?

Because last night Locura was raided. Nice one rebel, you raided us (even though i think it was unfair) and its factions, so im not here to cry about it.

However, why on earth did you guys change the rules in the 2nd map. Wasn't it going to change for the new map?
I came online and had lost 3-4 members, giving me a power of -30-40 and then dani just kept dying (i wonder if you dani even know how to play factions). I saw one of my members getting kicked out, but i did not know 2-3 others would be kicked out too.

After this i decided to read up on the rules etc and found out that whilst my router was down for a week, you guys changed some inactivity rules?

I just don't understand why this changed all at the worst moments, my router was down for a whole week and i've got some important exams coming up so i needed to study for them too.

Like i said im not here to cry. But i believe this was a bit unfair as i was unaware of the changes and was raided at that spur of the moment. Well im moving on (taking a break from factions also) and just wanted to say that next time try make these rules more commercial as in my mind we were raided unfairly. I do not care if you disagree with this, its the truth and well done rebel, it's not your fault as you did what everyone would have done. Which is attack a base in its weak moments...

Thanks for reading this. I hope you don't get too annoyed pan and don't think its directed just to you.

Kieritooooo ;)
Admin

Back to top Go down

A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know. Empty Re: A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know.

Post by Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 am

The configuration for a player leaving after 10 days of inactivity is set by default, it has never changed since installation.

http://massivecraft.com/plugins/factions

I should also mention that the changes that you probably read in the previous thread were removed just over a week ago and we have been on the default config since then.

You ask for a better way to announce configuration changes but I can not think of a better way than the forums. I have a rolling announcement requesting players to go to the forums for all the server news and I make sure I post every change I make asap.

If you can think of a better way to let players know of configuration changes then please let me know.

Sorry you lost your base Kie Sad

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know. Empty Re: A couple of things i wanted to let you guys know.

Post by jramos037 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 am

I have always been aware of this inactivity kick ever since my alts would be kicked for no 'raisin' (Futurama reference). So yea, I guess it's just a matter of learning the hard way which im sorry that it had to end like that. But im bored of this faction world which im sure everyone else is lol

You did good Kier. You have taken a lot of precautions and deserve a lot of credit for building a nice defense. Sadly, it was not tested to its full potential but such is life i guess. I think we all need a break from faction lol.

For me atleast, it'll probably back to good ol' creative building.

jramos037
Server Admins
Server Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieritooooo ;) Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 am

It's all good i just thought rules had changed
If not nice raid I don't mind, every one needs to be raided once in a while hehe.

Kieritooooo ;)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum