Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mob Arena your input

3 posters

Go down

Mob Arena your input Empty Mob Arena your input

Post by Atty29 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Ok so we have mob arena set up now in its default forum and im giving you input time
A)what class would you like to see
i)Armor
ii) weapons
iii) Food

B) what reward do you want after the rounds

C) do you wand more of one mob all one mob even mix tell me

Atty29
Atty29

Back to top Go down

Mob Arena your input Empty Re: Mob Arena your input

Post by aaaasdasdsad Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 am

My fav plugin Very Happy

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 pm

This plugin is awesome and so much fun. Think min holds the record for lvl 17 although for most of the end levels he just ran around the spectators area .. not very sporting but was funny to see.

I am not sure what you can and can not do with this plugin atty so I’ll mention what I think would be fun to see

A) A builder class, this guys main objective is to build some kind of fort inside the arena to protect himself and the players
B) A Healer, this guys main objective is to heal … duhhh … so lots of food for this guy
C) A Wizard/Witch class, this class has something enchanted and some potions probably has no armour though
D) A Jester class, this guy is useless he has no food , no weapons just useless things like an egg a stick something like that (for the hardcorers)
E) A Smokers class, give this guy a lighter
F) A farmers class, has lots of mob eggs
G) A workers class, he has lots of materials but has to place a work bench down and craft them

The arena is in faction world right? If so, the reward should not be too much or it will just get spammed by the factions so maybe offer money as a reward as it has no value in that world. If it’s in world, then maybe money for each round and on the fifth of every round you get a diamond.

The set up of mobs when I played was awesome; especially when you feel you’re actually winning then the super creepers come out (I had never seen one before so was a great shock for me). I wonder if a giant would make a great addition, on one level maybe a villager wave just so you can breath for a bit and regain health … what about on the 20th round you get the ender dragon.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Atty29 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am

this plugin is you guessd it broken the command moves you from factions to wrold so might be a reset of the areana to world then ill look at prizes and classes liking builder class
Atty29
Atty29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum